Medela Purelan Lanolin, 7g
Medela's Purelan™ Lanolin cream gives fast relief to sore nipples and dry skin, which most women experience in the first few days or weeks of frequent breastfeeding. This ultra-hydrating cream creates a protective layer on the skin’s surface and when absorbed, restores the skin’s natural moisture balance.
Lanolin is a deeply hydrating, naturally occurring substance found in sheep’s fleece. The lanolin in Medela's Purelan™ nipple cream is ethically-sourced, highly purified, and tested to the industry’s highest standards. Its rich texture works to create a protective layer on the skin's surface and when absorbed, Purelan™ mimics the skin’s natural ability to store moisture (by holding more than twice its weight in water).
Purelan™ can be used at every feeding to relieve soreness and protect your nipples, with no need for removal before breastfeeding. This lanolin cream is also great for protecting sensitive skin during cold weather to treat dryness & provide ultimate rehydration.
- Fast Relief for Sore Nipples & Dry Skin
- Safe for Baby
- Effective, Ultra-Pure & Medical-Grade – Tested to the Highest Safety Standards
- Dermatologist-Tested – Hypoallergenic & Safe for Sensitive Skin
- 100% Natural – Single Ingredient, No Additives, Preservatives or Fragrance Added
- 1 - 7g Tube of Purelan™ Lanolin