The Aeroflow Breastpumps Process
Our job is to make it easy for you to receive the medical items you need through insurance! Here is how our process works:
1. Fill out our Qualify Through Insurance Form with your basic health insurance information.
- You are eligible to apply at any point during your pregnancy and up to one year postpartum.
- If your insurance isn’t listed, give us a call at 844-867-9890 to speak with a Specialist.
- If you have filled out our form in the past and would like to submit the form a second time, or you’d like to inquire about an existing submission, please give us a call.
2. Once we verify your coverage, you'll be able to choose from our curated breast pumps, compression, and postpartum recovery items covered by your insurance!
- Verifying your coverage often takes three to five business days. We recommend checking your voicemail and email for an update from your Specialist.
- The breast pumps and compression items you qualify to receive are determined by your specific insurance coverage.
- Having trouble deciding which pump is best for you? This resource should help!
3. We secure your prescription and submit all necessary paperwork on your behalf.
- In order to cover the cost of a breast pump and compression items, most health insurance providers require a prescription. We will work directly with your doctor to secure one on your behalf.
- We will handle the entire process for you – all paperwork, retrieving all necessary documents from your doctor, and filing the insurance claim.
4. We will ship your insurance-covered items for free and straight to your door!
- Your order will ship based on guidelines from your insurance provider. For example, many insurance providers require that a breast pump be shipped no sooner than 30-days from your due date. If you order multiple items, there may be different shipment guidelines for each. Don’t worry! We will clearly indicate the earliest possible ship date for each item in your order and send tracking information as soon as an item is on its way to your door.
- Want more information on our shipping policies? Visit this page!
Have any other questions? Feel free to check out our FAQ page. If you need additional assistance, contact your Specialist directly or give us a call today at 844-867-9890.
Motherhood Items Through Insurance
We offer a large selection of medical devices that provide comfort and support for every stage of your motherhood journey – from belly bands and compression socks to breast pumps, replacement supplies, and more!