Military Discounts on Breast Pumps & Accessories
To show our appreciation for your service, Aeroflow Breastpumps offers a 15% storewide discount for active, reserve and retired service members. To receive your special military discount code, simply send us an email for all the details.
If you are looking for a breast pump bag, be sure to check out the military compliant Sarah Wells "Kelly" bag, which was specially designed by a team of military moms for ultimate comfort and convenience.
Tricare Covers Breast Pumps
As of July 1, 2015, TRICARE began covering the purchase of breast pumps and breast pump supplies at no cost for new mothers, including mothers who adopt and plan to breastfeed. You must have a prescription from a TRICARE-authorized physician, physician assistant, nurse practitioner or nurse midwife.
The prescription will state which type of breast pump you need:
- Manual breast pump
- Standard electric breast pump
TRICARE covers the following supplies for up to 36 months after moms have their baby:
- Tubing and tubing adaptors
- Locking rings
- Bottles and bottle caps
- Shield/splash protectors
- Storage bags
TRICARE does not cover:
- Breast pump batteries, battery-powered adapters, and battery packs
- Regular “baby bottles” (Bottles not specific to pump operation), including associated nipples, caps, and lids
- Travel bags and other similar carrying accessories
- Breast pump cleaning supplies
- Baby weight scales
- Garments and other products that allow hands-free pump operation
- Ice packs, labels, labeling lids, and other similar products
- Nursing bras, bra pads, breast shells, and other similar products
- Over-the-counter creams, ointments, and other products that relieve breastfeeding related symptoms or conditions of the breasts or nipples
Aeroflow Breastpumps & TRICARE
Do you still have questions? Aeroflow Breastpumps can navigate your TRICARE benefits for you! Your dedicated Breastpump Specialist will get a prescription from your provider, file a claim, and then help you chose which pump will fit your lifestyle. After you decide, we will ship the pump to you free of charge.
To get started, fill out this easy qualify through insurance form and we’ll take care of the rest!